|Save even more with
grocery store coupons
At all Sellers Bros. grocery and convenience stores, we employ the following coupon guidelines:
- Sellers Bros. only accepts manufacturer's coupons.
- Sellers Bros. does not accept copies of coupons.
- Sellers Bros. does not accept other retailers' coupons.
- Sellers Bros. does not accept coupons that has another retailer's logo.
- Sellers Bros. now accepts on-line coupons.
- Sellers Bros. accepts only one internet coupon per product per visit.
- Sellers Bros. does not accept expired coupons.
- Sellers Bros. accepts only one manufacturer's coupon per designated item.
- Sellers Bros. accepts coupons for only those items we carry in our stores.
- Sellers Bros. will double coupons valued at 50 cents and lower unless otherwise specified on the coupon by the manufacturer. For multiple coupons on like items, we will double the first coupon and redeem all others at face value.
- Sellers Bros. will not separate transactions to accept coupons on like items.
- Sellers Bros. does not give cash back if the face value of the coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
- Sellers Bros. reserves the right to limit multiple coupons based on product availability.
- All valid coupons for items purchased must be presented to the cashier at the time of check-out.